Fagor Kore 900 Series Indirect Heating Boiling Pan M-G915BMLPG
- Surface tops manufactured in 2mm thick AISI-304 stainless steel
- Laser-cut joints, automatic welding and polishes. Screws hidden from view
- Double walled lid balanced by means of a hinge with front handle, with diagonal opening to 75° which allows the lid to be kept open in any position
- Well stamped into the surface top by robotic welding, manufactured in 304 S/S, with the bottom of the well in AISI-316L stainless steel.
- Well filing with hot or cold water by electrovalve, activated with a single switch located on the front panel
- Well emptying by 2″ safety valve with handle in athermic material and safe and effortless handling.
- Robust and reliable filter for draining the well manufactured in AISI-304 S/S. Easily extractable.
- Controls with protective base and system against water infiltration
- High temperature enameled cast iron flue protector.
- Access to the components from the front
- Machines with IPX5 grade water protection
- Group of optimised combustion stainless steel tubular burners, controlled by energy regulator and by pressure switch
- Control by energy regulator and by pressure switch, permitting lower water and energy consumption
- Ignition of group of burners by spark train
Product Dimensions(mm): Depth: 930 x Width: 800 x Height: 850